Job role insights
- The identification of business opportunities including strategic alliances in the industry to meet strategic objectives.
- The ratio of new business proposals accepted and implemented to those rejected.
- The cost-effective management of promotional projects (related to the Integrated Facilities Management services industry) agreed with the Business Development Director.
- Identification and maintenance of positive relationships with third party – important strategic business interests in the companies market segments.
- The provision of relevant timely and cost effective market intelligence derived from the Business Development Managers activities.
- Timely and effective budgeting, budgetary control and management reporting as required.
- The maintenance of constructive relationships with existing healthcare clients so as to continue the business relationship.
- Participate in the formulation of the three year plan for the industry.
- Attend and represent during conferences, conventions and meetings.
- Ethical, professional and efficient management of the sales process.
- Provide General Manager/Managing Director, with accurate, regular monthly reporting in accordance with the set proforma.
1Interested in this job1?
9 days left to apply