Job role insights
- Leading the change management activities within a structured process framework.
- Organization of the teams for the change
- Escalation if needed through the change window.
- Update and follow-up on any needed modifications for the next set of changes
- Provide awareness to PMs and technical teams on approvals or missing information for a change.
- Ensure that all staff are confirmed for the change.
- Make sure the bridge is open and all can access it before change occurs.
- Lead cadence reviews for changes that will be occurring.
- Assist incorporating new approach to managing change and support operations that fall
within the domain of change management.
- Attend CAB meetings is the main to understand and make sure all changes are accurate and
pass the CAB approvals.
- Evaluating the change impact and organizational readiness to limit potential risk.
- Evaluating the risk of change and providing actionable guidelines on reducing the impact.
- Evaluating resistance in adopting the change at the user level and technology level.
- Managing the change portfolio, which allows the organization to prepare for and successfully adopt
- Authorize minor change requests and coordinate with the Change Advisory Board for changes
presenting higher risk.
- Conduct post-implementation reviews to assess the decisions and performance related to the
- Creation of a KPI to mark success and areas of learning.
- Maintain OLA reports
- Capture completed changes and review unsuccessful changes.
1Interested in this job1?
9 days left to apply